Cupcake recipe for dogs this holiday season —
Include your pup in the holiday fun this year! Bake this festive treat that both you AND your pup can enjoy without worrying about the bellyache!
This sweet treat is a healthy snack for you and your #FBF to share… but after you’re finished with this recipe, you’ll want to eat them all to yourself.
Check out this healthy Cupcake Recipe for dogs:
Peanut Butter Banana Cupcakes
½ cup of Peanut Butter
⅓ cup of honey
1 ½ cup of Whole Wheat Flour
1 ½ tsp of baking powder
¼ cup of vegetable oil
¾ cup of water
Whipped Cream for frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line your cupcake tins with cupcake papers.
- Sift together dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, mashed banana, eggs, oil, honey and water.
- Slowly stir in dry ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into your tins. (tip: use an ice cream scoop for the perfect amount for east cupcake)
- Bake cupcakes for 15-20 minutes or until your toothpick comes out dry.
- Let cool and add your whipped cream on top!
For your pup: Add a YUP PUP treat on top of your whipped frosting for additional probiotics and antioxidants!
Enjoy the yummy treats with your pup!
Note: Served best when snuggling & watching Elf!